Friday, March 16, 2012

Funny Chat (Part 8)

This conversation happened many months ago, mommy could not remember the exact time. But this was real funny, mommy always thinks of it, therefore decides to keep a log in Shenny's diary.  Let her have a laugh of it in future. :)

Mommy overheard Shenny and her cousins' conversation.  They were trying to compare things they had at home.
The conversation was something like below:

Cousin 1 : I have ipad at home.
Cousin 2 : My father has iphone. I always played it at home.
Cousin 3 : I have Ben 10 school bag.. (this is boy's thing, of course Shenny won't have)
Cousin 1 and Cousin 2 immediately replied: I have too.
Cousin 2 : I have piano at home. (at that time, Shenny still had not owned a piano yet)

Above all items, Shenny didn't have any, she just listened, said nothing.

Her cousins continued comparing...
Cousin 2: My father's car has tv. I can watch cartoon in the car...
Cousin 1 & 3 : Yes, I have too....

Then out of sudden, Shenny opened her mouth...

Shenny: My house has a big SWIMMING POOL.

All her cousins were instantly quiet...and stopped comparing.

Ha...do you think this is a big JOKE?

9 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL....

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha that's a good one! Shenny is the winner. She is smart :)

CL said...

Way to go, Shenny.. LOL

Alice Law said...

LOL! Tht's a gd one! Observe b4 make any move, thn strike big, clever gal!

Yannie said...

Proud of you, Shenny. Well said. Hahahaha!

妈妈知我心 said...

哈哈。。。厉害,厉害,赞!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...Shenny is so witty. :)

cre8tone said...

hahahahahaha!

Merryn said...

Bravo Shenny! Macam tu lah clever! hahahaha...

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails