Friday, April 17, 2009

Ballet lesson (1)

Since Shenny likes to run and jump so much like boy, I decide to send her to Ballet class. Hope that she will learn to behave gentle a bit like girl. However, Sing does not agree with my idea.
All little girls have put on their toto dress except Shenny. Shenny does ask me to get one for her. I told her I will decide this later. I promise will get her toto dress and a pair of ballet shoe if she always follows teacher instruction in the class and also show her interest in the lesson.
Sometimes Shenny acts differently from what teacher ask her to do. Ha..other children behave the same too. Actually some posts which teacher ask them to do are quite painful especially they are asked to hold similar post for a while.

Below are few clips of Shenny in ballet class.



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails