When mommy was AWAY for few weeks, Shenny enjoyed her honey-moon time with her papa.
How did her papa treat his little princess?
Well..here there are:
1) Papa learnt to tie Shenny's hair every morning before school.
2) Papa prepared many yummy-licious breakfast for her and also let her bring to school. Food that papa prepared for her are:
- sandwiches with Shenny's favourite ingredients eg. cheeses, fried egg, variety of fruit jams
- oreo cookies and waffles Mommy so far never let her bring these to school.
4) Papa brought Shenny patronize many different restaurants for dinner. Dishes ordered mostly Shenny's favourite especially noodles. Mommy always tried to limit her noodle intakes within a week.
5) Papa hardly scolded Shenny when she took her sweet time to dilly-dally do things. Mommy nagged a lot if she did that.
6) Shenny enjoyed bedtime stories more because papa could finish reading one whole chapter of wishing chair stories every night before sleep. While mommy took THREE nights to finish a chapter for her.
7) Shenny could roll here and there on bed when papa did reading. When mommy did bedtime story for her, she had to sit next to mommy and behave.
8) Papa always read for her while Shenny never need to read. She always felt stressful when mommy asked her to read.
9) Papa could make Shenny go to bed before 10pm and woke up at 7am. And then she could reach school before 8.30am. Shenny was happy because she had ample time to play with her friends in playground before class began. When mommy was around, she always went to bed around 10.30pm because mommy made her read before mommy did bedtime story for her. She then woke up at 7.45am and reached school around 9am. Then she missed playtime at playground.