Friday, December 7, 2007

Mirror

Shenny nowadays like to look at mirror.

Incident 1:
Today, I let shenny wear dress (from Zhii2) and a underwear. I told her there is mickey mouse at her underwear which is at the back. She was very happy and tried to look at it but can't. So, she climbed on the dressing table's chair and told me "I want see mickey mouse at mirror". She did and was very happy.

Incident 2:
Whenever shenny finished shower and dress up, I will ask her to comb her hair. If she happens to be at the dressing table, she will look at mirror, and told herself : "Handsome boy". I will quickly correct her, "Shenny is a girl, should say 'pretty girl'" Although I have corrected her for so many times, she still repeats the same mistake.
I wonder whether she still confuses between boy and girl, or could be it is just conveniences that "handsome boy" two words come out from mouth.

Incident 3:
Don't know why two days ago, shenny has a little nose bleeding. When I saw it, I told her. She immediately hold my hand and pulled me to dressing table, said "I want to see my bleeding nose at mirror"

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails