Friday, March 7, 2008

Leggo

Shenny likes to play leggo all the time. She can assemble many different things (eg. KLCC, car, aeroplane, microphone, guitar and etc...). Few days ago, she told mommy & papa: "This is ladder" and then later she made somemore, and told us "This is elephant trunk". Yes, it really looks like elephant now.



Yesterday, she was working on leggo again. I asked her "What is it?" She said "Parachute". But the leggo was stacking like two tower. Then I said "It looks like KLCC to mommy". She then replied "Parachute is inside" then pointing at one of transparent leggo.


I asked her to make table & chair (because she did that earlier) because I wanted to take some photos. She did and later from table, she came out other things as well. She said "This is aeroplane" and then she stacked one leggo on top of it, I asked her: "What is it?" and she said "This is aeroplane light". I asked her, "Why aeroplane needs light". She said "Because aeroplane stay in aeroplane house".

Shenny's version of fire engine:


I really curious what really in her mind.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails